Hello - Just a quick simple question here.

How come If I delete an email in my Gmail Inbox (on my computer) it does not delete on my Blackberry.

However if I delete an EMAIL on my BlackBerry, it deletes it too from my INBOX on computer.

Basically, what I'm trying to find out, does GMAIL support 2 way sync with BB.... It seems not?

Unless I'm missing something..

- Joe
    01-20-10 12:07 AM
    It does not, rumored to be coming soon
    01-20-10 12:08 AM
    Coolio -

Thanks for the response
    01-20-10 12:09 AM
    Yeah , it does, just not instantly. My bb inbox 'updates' and removes emails deleted from server within a couple hours.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-10 08:34 AM
    On your Blackberry, go to the email options. Under Email Reconciliation, turn on Wireless Reconcile. Also you can set the option to Delete On: Mailbox and Handheld, or you can set it to prompt you on every delete. You also want to go to "Setup" and start the Setup Wizard, go to Email Setup, choose your Gmail account, then go to Synchronization options and check to Sync Deleted items.
    After you do this any email you delete on either your PC or your Blackberry will also be deleted off of the other one. The only thing I found that doesn't sync correctly is that when you read a message on your Blackberry, then the message is marked read on your Gmail inbox also, but if you read a message on your PC Gmail then it will not mark as read on your Blackberry.
    01-20-10 08:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD