Alright, I've searched and found a bunch of stuff on how to use the group calendars, what they are, etc.; great. Useful stuff.

How the heck to I get rid of it? I don't want it to show up at all.
    10-29-09 10:48 PM
    I don't know. I'm just subscribing so I can find. I'd like to get rid of it too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-09 03:17 PM
    Alright, I've searched and found a bunch of stuff on how to use the group calendars, what they are, etc.; great. Useful stuff.

How the heck to I get rid of it? I don't want it to show up at all.
    What do you mean get rid of group calendars? Like you are in groups where you don't want to see the shared calendar events?
    10-30-09 10:51 PM
    What if the group doesn't have any events? Then you have a useless calendar.

10-30-09 10:54 PM
    What if the group doesn't have any events? Then you have a useless calendar.

It only registers one entry no matter how many groups you are in...but if there are no calendar events why does it matter?
    10-30-09 10:56 PM
    For some reason my device changes the default calendar. When I synced it shared all of my events with the group. I suppose the underlying issue is the switching of the default.

10-30-09 11:37 PM
    Ok, I found something for this. I don't know if this will help, but check what is set in

Options -> Advanced Options -> Calendar
    11-05-09 07:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD