I know BBM has its own network but a buddy of mine also on Verizon recently I have sent BBM messages 10 pm EST and they never get delivered and the all of a sudden they come through and wake him up at 4 or 5 am CST. I spoke to a few people who have seen it, but don't know the issue.

BBM works fine if I send them during the day to my friend and all the time to everyone else.

I reboot my storm 2 via quickpull everynight....thoughts ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-10 10:48 PM
    Thats weird...

Not happening to me at all, could it be a poor reception area for either you or your friend?
    12-15-10 11:08 PM
    That's on the BB server side. I used to have that problem back in 09 with the Storm. BBM's would be received when they felt like it but all other messages like AIM would work fine.
    12-16-10 07:53 PM
    I'm having issues as well. Just started noticing yesterday (12-16-10) that BBM chats and pins are not getting thru. I'm getting a "failed to contact service" response after 15-20 minutes. I can't find the reason. Already resent service books and re-registered. I'm wondering if it is related to this crappy new 1015 os build i installed a few days earlier.
    12-17-10 10:34 AM
    I sent an SMS from my BB on Saturday to non-BB Verizon phone.
    It was not delivered until 24 hours later on Sunday. The header said
    it was stored on saturday and delivered on Sunday. Both phones were
    on all day and both phones travelled 10 or 15 miles from home so passed
    through multiple cell towers during the day on Saturday.
    12-20-10 09:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD