My main email account is hosted Gmail. I have a secondary hosted Gmail account forwarded to the main account. None of the messages to the forwarded account appear on my 9800. They appear in the email client on my Mac. I don't use Outlook. It's just Gmail.
    10-11-10 12:19 PM
    I've narrowed down the problem. Email from one email account I own will not appear on the Torch. I get an audio notification that mail has arrived, but there is nothing in the inbox. Mail from this account appears normally in my inbox on my computer. I did not have this issue with a 9700, so I have to believe it's OS 6 related.

I've spoken to technical support at my carrier and they draw a blank. They are going to escalate the issue to RIM. Does anyone here have any thoughts on this?
    10-12-10 11:04 AM
    I'm having the same problem. It gives a notification but doesn't show up in the Gmail or All Messages inboxes. It only seems to happen to me when I forward an email to a large number of addresses (80+). The message shows up fine on the computer and also if I use the Gmail Webmail to look at it on the Blackberry.

IF anyone finds a solution, I'd really like to know.
    12-21-11 11:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD