Hi Folks,
    I just want to know if it is possible for someone to create a fake Contact profile of someone on his/her BB?

For example, is it possible that some stranger has my Contact Profile (showing my BB Pin, location etc) on his/her BB, and also fake conversation between myself and the other person? The assumption here is that I never added this stranger as a contact on my BB.

The other scenaio that I want to know if it is possible that my BB contact is faking a BB conversation between me and him/herself? Here the assmption is that we both have each other's contacts in our BBs, but the BBM conversation that my contact is claiming never occured. Is it possible that my contact can fake it (BBM conversation) and show it against my Contact profile in his/her BB?
    Objective:
    Someone is claiming that he has been slandered with fake BBM messages by one of his BB contacts (this other person is claiming to have BBM log).

I dont have any personal stake here but I am just curious to know if this 'someone' can autually be slandered or it is not technically possible to fake a BBM conversation between two contacts and infact the BBM messiging indeed occured.
    Thanks in advance!

--
    Regards
    11-24-11 07:58 AM
    Absolutely not possible. He could write your name and pretend to be you when they invite the contact but the PIN will be different.

There is no way of duplicating a Pin and even if they could(hypothetically), only one can exist and be registered on the network.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    11-24-11 08:06 AM
    Absolutely not possible. He could write your name and pretend to be you when they invite the contact but the PIN will be different.

There is no way of duplicating a Pin and even if they could(hypothetically), only one can exist and be registered on the network.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Amen brother
    11-24-11 08:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD