I wonder if anyone else has seen this issue and figured out how to resolve it. Every time I post a comment on someones post or post a new status for myself from my Curve it shows fine. However, if I use quickpull (or do a battery pull) and reboot my phone without deleting the history on my message list it shows up twice after the reboot. Previously on my Curve 8330 I turned off my e-mail notifications from Facebook since it's now integrated and the app tells you to do that, but could it be that they didn't fully shut off and are still showing up. Any input is appreciated!
    02-01-11 08:27 AM
    Log out of Facebook (Options > Logout) and do a battery pull (or hold left alt, right shift and del for a few seconds). When your Curve 3G is up and running again, make sure no Facebook messages are showing in your inbox and then log back into the Facebook app. Your messages will be back and showing only once.
    02-01-11 08:36 AM
    This should fix it going forward then? Or do I need to do that each time?
    02-01-11 08:39 AM
    I've found that whenever I've battery pulled in the past, upon reloading, my Facebook messages have doubled again. It's probably best to logout in the future if you know you're going to restart the phone.
    02-01-11 08:56 AM
    Thanks. That sucks though, Facebook/RIM (not sure where the issue lies) should fix that, I'll have to report it on the next Beta I do for them.
    02-01-11 08:57 AM
    This is not just happening on the Curve I think its an issue with the new app. I have the same issue on my Torch.
    02-01-11 09:19 AM
    I get it on my VZ Bold like that. I tried to uninstall and reinstall the app and it still does the same thing. It is rather annoying.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-11 09:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD