I have a Bold 9650 with OS6 and I have the latest version of Facebook (NOT the FB 2.0 beta though).

But, I was just wondering if you could send videos to FB from your BB. (like on the iPhone's version of facebook)
    03-25-11 03:54 PM
    The 1.9 version (nor for that matter does the 2.0 version) doesn't have video upload facility I'm afraid.

The only video upload I've seen on the Torch is the Youtube app so the ability must be there but as yet it's just not been incorporated to work with Facebook for their videos.
    03-26-11 01:35 PM
    You can send yourself, an email address that you can email videos to for your personal profile/page ... if you go to Login | Facebook and click on mobile upload
    03-26-11 02:17 PM
    You can send yourself, an email address that you can email videos to for your personal profile/page ... if you go to Login | Facebook and click on mobile upload
    Ahh ok, thats a good workaround. (Beats having to bluetooth the vid to a computer and uploading that way...)

EDIT:
    Actually, its not working... I got the email, but when I tried to send the video it said that the file size exceeds the maximum allowed attachment size... (even though the video is only 49 seconds long...)
    Last edited by SaMaster14; 03-26-11 at 07:27 PM.
    03-26-11 07:24 PM
    Mind you, I can't workout how to increase attachment limit on the bb! Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-11 07:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD