Hope someone can help because this is really frustrating me. I have BB Torch on Orange UK. I recently upgraded to v6.0.0.448 after being prompted to do so on BB Desktop. Since the upgrade I am unable to get onto Facebook. I continually get the following message when trying to log on, "The Facebook server is not able to handle your login request at this time. Please try again later". This has appeared for the last 2 weeks !!! have deleted the app and re-installed. It's the latest version of Facebook. Any other ideas please
    03-28-11 11:30 AM
    The exact same thing happened to me. And I still don't know whats wrong with it. Nobody seems to know what to do.
    03-28-11 03:07 PM
    Are you able to login at http://m.facebook.com?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-28-11 10:31 PM
    Log out from Facebook and make sure you have clearly singed out... Then delete the Facebook app from your BB, re download it and try to log back in... if it doesn't work, go to facebook from your computer and go to the section where you can change your mobile setting... reset the settings and log out from computer and log back in from the BB. It worked for me... I use Facebook Beta.
    03-28-11 11:16 PM
    Thanks for the replies. Yes I can still log on at .com. I've tried all that mss-ca but unfortunately still not working. Thanks anyway.
    03-29-11 04:28 AM
    have you tried resending service books? one is required for the app to work.
    03-29-11 05:10 AM
    Tried resending service books. Still no joy. So frustrating because this was never a problem before I updated OS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    03-29-11 06:11 AM
    i have new fb 2.0...im a beta member...im running a hybrid os 6.0 on my bold 9650...i started having this problem yesterday...sux! i believe its a fb issue
    03-29-11 08:44 AM
    Moved to Native Apps
    03-29-11 10:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD