In a nutshell, I do not get any facebook app notifications(comments,pokes,inbox messages,etc). It was never perfect in the past but seems like it stopped working completely once I upgraded to OS 6 on my 9700. I logged out and back in and got a popup msg saying there was some sort of problem with push notifications. Is there a simple workaround for this or has anybody tried something that has fixed this issue. Thanks

**I scanned a few other threads and I didn't seem to find an answer for this, so I apologize if it has been answered in another thread somewhere.
    03-01-11 03:11 PM
    Been discussed a lot. Haven't heard of a simple work around. Only thing that works for me is to log out of fb, reboot my bb, and then log back in. Whenever I have to do a reboot for any reason, I try to remember to log out of fb first because the problem seems to occur when I fail to do so. Definitely something that needs to be fixed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    teddyp6 likes this.
    03-01-11 05:19 PM
    I've been getting an error message when updating my status on FB, something about the server sent back an unknown response, plus I've been only getting some of my notifications...
    03-02-11 08:06 AM
    ya'll may want to update to the new versions released today. 1.9.0.27 & .28. I got .28 in appworld and It's nice. slightly faster. and no longer freezes and forces a phone reboot from time to time while posting pics. yeeey.
    03-02-11 01:13 PM
    ya'll may want to update to the new versions released today. 1.9.0.27 & .28. I got .28 in appworld and It's nice. slightly faster. and no longer freezes and forces a phone reboot from time to time while posting pics. yeeey.
    Yes I updated to the latest version today too...so far so good

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-11 11:06 PM
    I updated to 1.9.0.28 today. So far so good, seems a little faster.
    03-02-11 11:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD