My wife and I both have 9700's runninng on the latest OS 5 on ATT. We're both running 1.9.0.28 of Facebook.

My Facebook app works fine; no issues. My wifes works OK...but she's having an issue with the "Messages" section. When you go into messages on her phone, that load icon thingy just keeps scrolling and scrolling. She can send and receive messages, but it's hard to tell if sent messages go through. While the message thing is scrolling at the bottom, only the most recent message will show up...all others never appear.

Any ideas? Did a battery pull and that didn't help.
    05-06-11 07:10 AM
    Got same problem let me know if you have sorted it please

thanks
    05-12-11 05:40 PM
    Just found about half a dozen more with the same problem all in the past week or so must be a problem worth fixing by them
    05-12-11 05:49 PM
    Still doing that on my wife's phone. And no idea what's causing. At least there are some others with the same issue. Hopefully, someone will have a fix.
    05-13-11 06:37 AM
    This is why I don't like Push Notifications.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-11 06:41 AM
    Did anybody ever get a resolve to this - My Blackberry 8520 has just started doing this and it is ever so annoying?
    07-22-11 08:38 AM
    I believe I've been having the same issue. I could not find any solutions online. However, I decided to try completely uninstalling the Facebook app and reinstalling. This seemed to have fixed my issue.

09-14-11 02:42 PM
    I hope I'm not jinxing myself....this seems to be working again. I had two messages come right through yesterday. Fingers crossed.

09-14-11 06:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD