I just came back from vacation, and while I was gone i used facebook and bbm on my bold 9780 through wifi so that I would not get roaming through my carrier. Everything was working fine, but nearing the end of my trip I realized that not all of the updates in my Facebook News Feed (2.0.0.37) and not all of the Recent Updates in BBM (6.0.0.129) were showing up. I have rebooted, and reinstalled several times, and have also done a battery pull. It just seems like only few of the updates in my facebook news feed and recent updates through BBM are coming through. I have also looked through numerous settings and everything seems to be in order. I am starting to think it may just be a problem with the build of each app, seeing as they are the newest of each.

Anyone with ANY suggestions, support, knowledge< and advice would be greatly appreciated!

PS. The reason i know that not all recent updates form BBM, and all news feed items are showing in FB is because i have 130 bbm contacts and generally there would be numerous updates frequently, and i checked the mobile site for fb and there were also numerous news feed items between what showed in the app.
    08-18-11 08:03 AM
    The same is happening with my 9780 on facebook as well... Just today an update to facebook app was released. It seems to fix this. Try it and post back
    08-19-11 04:27 PM
    Well it seems that on facebook the messages are not getting pushed!!! This never happened with the old version, anyone experiencing this?
    08-27-11 01:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD