12-07-11 05:37 AM
700 ... 2425262728
tools
    Can someone tell me how to actually sync the calendars? I checked that option of in the setup wizard, but nothing seems to have happened.

Thanks in advance.
    04-23-09 02:01 PM
    Does anybody have .alx and .cod for 4.7 OS, I can't download it OTA, it fails with
    "907 Invalid COD, Local connection timed out after ~120000"

Thanks,
    If you still need the files. Here they are extracted from one of my backups. You can install it with app loader.

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-09 04:20 PM
    Can someone tell me how to actually sync the calendars? I checked that option of in the setup wizard, but nothing seems to have happened.

Thanks in advance.
    I noticed the same thing at first too. I did a battery pull and once my bb rebooted, the calendars were synced with one another.

04-23-09 04:21 PM
    I noticed the same thing at first too. I did a battery pull and once my bb rebooted, the calendars were synced with one another.

I just tried that and it didn't seem to work. Officially out of ideas
    04-23-09 04:39 PM
    Is it just me or does this seem to be one of the worst/most useless software upgrades of all time? I am not getting any notifications now and never had a problem before upgrading. This gets 2 big thumbs down from me.

I'm sure this has already been asked, but I can't find it - Does anyone have a link to download the previous version?? I just want to give 1.5 back and wait on the next upgrade that will hopefully be much more impressive.
    Last edited by SGWALKER; 04-23-09 at 05:19 PM.
    04-23-09 05:15 PM
    I want to download it but don't want it spamming all my contacts. Is there anyway around this?
    I don't use the FB calender so I'm wondering if I can skip that step? Thank You.
    04-23-09 05:33 PM
    I want to download it but don't want it spamming all my contacts. Is there anyway around this?
    I don't use the FB calender so I'm wondering if I can skip that step? Thank You.
    An update should be available tonight to fix this requesting phone number and just uncheck the calander on setup

04-23-09 05:45 PM
    An update should be available tonight to fix this requesting phone number and just uncheck the calander on setup

Thanks!! just saw that on the home page.
    04-23-09 05:48 PM
    No problem

04-23-09 05:52 PM
    I downloaded the new facebook update and now I can not find the icon for it anywhere on my phone. Any suggestions?
    04-23-09 07:22 PM
    I downloaded the new facebook update and now I can not find the icon for it anywhere on my phone. Any suggestions?
    TRY REINSTALLING IT AGAIN, OR DO A BATT PULL!
    04-23-09 08:52 PM
    same thing with my friends phone. It is a pearl on Verizion

Did all the standard things like batt pull, uninstalling then re-installing

No icon but app shows up in application list
    04-23-09 10:37 PM
    i think i have the 1.5.32 version that was official last week , i went to my facebook app , option and check for update but it says this time that i have the latest version...

which version is the latest update?, i wonder if i dont have to uninstall this one to get the new one with the fix that posted kevin yesterday, but it doenst make sens for me since it worked from 1.2 to 15.xx to 1.5.3.2 on my phone ...

so my question is , is the fix already available or not?
    04-24-09 08:52 AM
    same thing with my friends phone. It is a pearl on Verizion

Did all the standard things like batt pull, uninstalling then re-installing

No icon but app shows up in application list
    I am having the SAME ISSUE. Anyone been able to fix this. I've done all the easy movies, reinstall, batt-pull, to no avail. Surely someone has fixed this...
    04-24-09 12:40 PM

I installed Version 1.5.0.32 a few weeks ago without realizing that it does a few weird things. Now, the app goes into your contacts and adds a new field for each called 'Facebook Name' and also imports FB profile pictures. Also, it adds a Facebook calendar to your current Calendar! This really screwed me up since I had previous Calendar syncing issues. Shortly afterwards I started getting a strange error messages when accessing calendar entries 'Cannot access....deleted externally'. I figured I'd try synching with Outlook at a later date. Yesterday I noticed that all these older calendar items are gone. Poof, they disappeared.

Is anyone having the same trouble after installing the new Facebook app???

My previous calendar synching issues were resolved by deleting the CICAL files in Options-->Advanced Options-->Service Books for each email account. Now I also delete the CICAL files for Facebook but I still see Facebook Calendar listed when I am in the Calender and go to Options. How do I get rid of that listing? I think it would help resolve the problem in the future.

Thanks for any help you can provide!!!
    06-01-09 08:16 AM
    everything seems to have sync'ed up for me, but i have a question if anyone can help.

for the 65 or so contacts that facebook connected to my address book, my BB calendar is now showing their birthdays. HOWEVER, the birthdays are not syncing up to my google calendar on my computer. is there any way to actually add the facebook calendar to my online google/gmail calendar?

help!!
    thanks

btw i have a curve 8330/verizon/4.5.0.77
    06-01-09 09:54 AM
    Does anyone know if there is a way to play mousehunt from facebook on my Berry (Bold)?
    Thanks!
    B.
    06-01-09 12:32 PM
    Facebook not work on my BOLD OS 5.0.0.93 How can I do???

Thks so much !
    06-03-09 12:53 PM
    anyone have a rapidshare or ota link for 1.5.0.32 ? Upped to 1.6 without backing up first and I hate it

Thanks in advance.
    06-06-09 10:17 PM
    What's wrong with facebook 1.6? Seems to work fine.
    06-10-09 08:14 PM
    anyone have a rapidshare or ota link for 1.5.0.32 ? Upped to 1.6 without backing up first and I hate it

Thanks in advance.
    Same here! Updated w/o backing up and dont like the 1.6 too. I'm trying to find it, will let you know when i got it.

What's wrong with facebook 1.6? Seems to work fine.
    Yes, works fine, but I prefer go to notification first time i got into the apps. Maybe im just odd. Hehe
    06-11-09 01:51 AM
    Installed, working fine... all works.... 1.6 sucks for BES users...
    06-11-09 01:06 PM
    Question: I'm noticing I get my FB notifications hours after the fact. Had I not been on my computer and actually saw the notification come in, I wouldnt have gotten it on my BB until hours later.

Anyone got anything??
    06-11-09 03:04 PM
    i had the 1,5 (and the 1.5b too), then i upgraded to the 1.6 which sucks, so now im tryin to install this 1.5 back but it doesnt show! it says its there but i cant find it. why??
    06-20-09 10:11 AM
    i had the 1,5 (and the 1.5b too), then i upgraded to the 1.6 which sucks, so now im tryin to install this 1.5 back but it doesnt show! it says its there but i cant find it. why??
    are you kidding me? 1.5 was filled with bugs...1.6 is awesome!!!
    06-20-09 10:25 AM
700 ... 2425262728
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD