12-07-11 05:37 AM
700 ... 1617181920 ...
tools
    Great, now my actual calendar appointments don't show up in my today theme. Only birthdays from friends on Facebook. Any way to fix this?
    Yea change the calendar from "Facebook" to whichever one you want. It uses a different calendar for your facebook appts, which is pretty sweet.

Anyway I'm loving this app.
    03-16-09 01:10 AM
    Just downloaded via OTA in my 89oo OS.168 and it works welllll!!!!!!!

Thanks for the OTA link!
    03-16-09 01:20 AM
    VERYYYY SLOW app !!! it takes ages to load wall-to-wall and now i cant go back to 1.2
    03-16-09 01:42 AM
    VERYYYY SLOW app !!! it takes ages to load wall-to-wall and now i cant go back to 1.2
    No speed difference between 1.2 and 1.5 for me... are you sure it's not your connection? And f you're sure you want to downgrade, why can't you just delete it, reboot (battery pull, quickpull, etc.) and then go to the official site and reinstall 1.2?
    03-16-09 01:47 AM
    Well except the notifications I cannot find any important changes for me... Disappointed... Only good think the calendar sync feature..
    03-16-09 01:58 AM
    Hey guys i wonder if anyone can help a noob...
    I installed this ap on my bold 9000 with v.4.6 using DM. It installed fine but showed a few errors on the phone, then it let me go through the facebook setup screen, but then it had no facebook icon to access the app and it had deleted all my other items like messages and e-mail and calender etc so i had to delete the app to restore it.
    Can anyone tell me what im supposed to do to install this app without losing the other features on my phone?
    Thanks

EDIT:
    I just downloaded it again via the OTA link and installed it and everything is fine and it appears to be running fine and no problems thus far! Thanks
    Last edited by Sincerre; 03-16-09 at 03:21 AM. Reason: Problem Fixed!
    03-16-09 03:09 AM
    Not very impressed here, I asked it not to sync with Calendar and Contacts but it did anyway...
    03-16-09 07:05 AM
    Worked fine for me on 8900, No issues with notifications or syncing Great stuff. Feels smoother than the 1.2
    03-16-09 07:21 AM
    how do i put in on the bold i already downloaded it????
    03-16-09 07:36 AM
    God I wish they would make this available for the storm!
    03-16-09 07:41 AM
    Works fine on my 8900, the calendar sync is great. Contact sync is rather pointless as it still shows tiny profile picture thumbnails when people call. No full screen love for the blackberry.
    03-16-09 07:48 AM
    I had to sync all my contacts manually it did n t do it. Even after a sync i didn t get their phone nr it kept the one i had in my bb before just added the pic and the birthday to some not all. I tried with my brother who has also a bold same OS .247 and FB 1.5 to request phone nr but he never recieved any request!
    03-16-09 07:56 AM
    God I wish they would make this available for the storm!
    I hope too!!
    03-16-09 09:11 AM
    I hope too!!
    I hope three !
    03-16-09 09:18 AM
    I'm having a slight problem with DM and syncing my contact list. Since I installed facebook 1.5 and linked some of my contacts with facebook. I try to sync my address book with Yahoo and I get an "Unable to read application data" error when it's processing the device address book. Nothing will sync pass this message.

The sync worked perfectly before I installed Facebook 1.5. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?
    03-16-09 09:33 AM
    How do you install this????
    03-16-09 09:37 AM
    How do you install this????
    open desktop manager...
    click on application loader
    add remove applications start
    browse...point the software to the ALX file in the folder you downloaded
    next
    let DM do its thing and your done
    03-16-09 09:44 AM
    Thanks alot man
    03-16-09 09:45 AM
    I'm having a slight problem with DM and syncing my contact list. Since I installed facebook 1.5 and linked some of my contacts with facebook. I try to sync my address book with Yahoo and I get an "Unable to read application data" error when it's processing the device address book. Nothing will sync pass this message.

The sync worked perfectly before I installed Facebook 1.5. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?
    Okay I now fixed the sync for my address book, but now my calendar won't sync. No error messages are displayed, but I know it's not syncing. It might have something to do with the fact that there's a facebook calendar now on my BB.
    03-16-09 10:20 AM
    Well I found a really large bug in the new Facebook 1.5 app.
    It will not allow you to use DM to sync your calendar when it's installed. I had this problem so I uninstalled FB1.5 and DM allowed to sync my calendar again. So I reinstalled FB1.5 and I get the same problem when syncing my calendar. So the conclusion I have come to is that FB1.5 is conflicting with the calendar sync.

Keep in mind that I use Yahoo as my calendar. I also have Outlook and tried using that to sync and it also didn't work. There are no error messages when trying to sync the calendar. It just kicks you back to the DM menu screen.

If someone has an idea on how to fix this that would be great.

I'm going to uninstall 1.5 and put 1.2 back on until it's officially released. Who knows they may have this fixed in the final release.
    03-16-09 10:49 AM
    it might just be a matter of preferences but the contacts in the address book look very weird with the network/employer in a sub title
    03-16-09 12:01 PM
    its working great for me! the contact/calender integration is a really awesome. This app is showing alot of potential for 2.0 whenever that is released.
    03-16-09 01:11 PM
    its working great for me! the contact/calender integration is a really awesome. This app is showing alot of potential for 2.0 whenever that is released.
    Does your calendar sync work? For Outlook or Yahoo? Just curious that's all
    03-16-09 01:24 PM
    For some reason, I cant get this to install on my 8830 running the 4.5 OS

... Just kidding.
    03-16-09 01:42 PM
    I finally got it installed using the OTA link. It wouldn't work with DM.

Looks decent. I like using SocialScope a lot better for reading other people's updates. It won't let you update inside the app though, hopefully one day this will work.

Yesterday I used the iphone Facebook app and the RIM app is so lacking compared to that.

We're going in the right direction though, so that's good.
    03-16-09 01:44 PM
700 ... 1617181920 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD