12-07-11 06:37 AM
700 ... 1415161718 ...
tools
    I tried installing this on the Storm but I got a error message saying 907 Invalid COD... it doesnt work for the Storm yet.
    03-15-09 06:26 PM
    Downloaded it, and installed it on my Nextel 8350i, and it's working perfectly.......

Matt
    03-15-09 06:26 PM
    2.0 is supposed to be released later in the year...
    Well no ****, but who wants to wait a year?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-09 06:53 PM
    So this wont work on a 9500 storm?

how GAY is that.
    03-15-09 07:07 PM
    does it work for the stom yet?

didn't you already ask that like 3 times already? the answer is NO

I tried installing this on the Storm but I got a error message saying 907 Invalid COD... it doesnt work for the Storm yet.
    WELL....duh!!!

how GAY is that.
    How GAY is it that you can't read and comprehend?
    03-15-09 07:09 PM
    Listen here numbnuts...you don't need to be a **** when you reply to people. Have a sense of respect for people inquiring.

I won't address the issue again

03-15-09 07:12 PM
    Listen here numbnuts...you don't need to be a **** when you reply to people. Have a sense of respect for people inquiring.

I won't address the issue again

I don't have respect for people who keep asking the obvious over and over again.....do some reading and you would obviously know that this is for 4.6 only...

who's the numbnuts now?

asking if its available 3 times within a few hours doesn't make it any more available! you sound like a little kid in the car..."are we there yet?"
    03-15-09 07:14 PM
    Stop spamming the thread eyecon82 please keep to topic.

Take private matters to pmsg, and please obey forum rules.
    03-15-09 07:20 PM

me spamming the thread? who's putting idiotic comments in this thread? asking the obvious?

perhaps you need to obey the forum rules and stop using vulgarities such as "GAY"

try swallowing your own medicine

ROFL
    03-15-09 07:22 PM
    that's because you have 4.3, 4.5 at best with the pearl

this is only for 4.6, which only the bold and iDEN curve only has....again...PLEASE READ
    03-15-09 07:23 PM
    OTA download...

I have to spell it out because I cant post links yet...

theiexplorers(dot)com(forward slash)bb (forward slash)facebook(forward slash)facebook(dot)jad

of course put the http and the front slashes in front
    03-15-09 07:24 PM
    me spamming the thread? who's putting idiotic comments in this thread? asking the obvious?

perhaps you need to obey the forum rules and stop using vulgarities such as "GAY"

try swallowing your own medicine

ROFL
    Please quit spamming. And repeating info that is already stated in the thread, use search function first before replying.
    03-15-09 07:25 PM
    OTA download...

I have to spell it out because I cant post links yet...

theiexplorers(dot)com(forward slash)bb (forward slash)facebook(forward slash)facebook(dot)jad

of course put the http and the front slashes in front
    This should help you out

http://theiexplorers.com/bb/facebook/facebook.jad
    03-15-09 07:25 PM
    Please quit spamming. And repeating info that is already stated in the thread, use search function first before replying.
    hahahahhahaahahha...repeating info already stated? are you on drugs?

where you not the one that repeated "not working on storm"? you are the primary definition of a hypocrite

I know all about the search function...perhaps you need to eduate yourself on how to use it....you would see that within the first page of this thread...it is shown that it doesnt work on the storm which runs 4.7...lay off the drugs pal
    03-15-09 07:26 PM
    hahahahhahaahahha...repeating info already stated? are you on drugs?

where you not the one that repeated "not working on storm"? you are the primary definition of a hypocrite

I know all about the search function...perhaps you need to eduate yourself on how to use it....you would see that within the first page of this thread...it is shown that it doesnt work on the storm which runs 4.7...lay off the drugs pal
    Please take personal queries to PMSG. Once again, stop spamming.
    03-15-09 07:28 PM
    that's because you have 4.3, 4.5 at best with the pearl

this is only for 4.6, which only the bold and iDEN curve only has....again...PLEASE READ
    you forgot the 8220 flip im running it on that and works good!
    03-15-09 07:28 PM
    thanks! there it is...just downloaded it and it works perfectly
    03-15-09 07:30 PM
    I am very proud of you! just a little over an hour ago...you were using vulgarities and thread crapping

now, it seems that you have read the rules and are following them yourself! good job...you deserve a cookie

I'm glad a little scolding actually worked on you! only if others would learn just as quick
    03-15-09 07:32 PM
    you forgot the 8220 flip im running it on that and works good!
    thanks for reminding others and I!
    03-15-09 07:32 PM
    I just installed it AGAIN via the OTA link and it again slowed my 8900 down to a crawl.

That was under .168.

Just installing .174 now. Hopefully that will help??????????????

8-)
    03-15-09 07:34 PM
    I am very proud of you! just a little over an hour ago...you were using vulgarities and thread crapping

now, it seems that you have read the rules and are following them yourself! good job...you deserve a cookie

I'm glad a little scolding actually worked on you! only if others would learn just as quick
    Dude get a clue... no wonder so many threads are hard to navigate and get info from, cause ppl like you just keeping spamming them to 40 pages long.

Typical sprint user.
    03-15-09 07:37 PM
    I just installed it AGAIN via the OTA link and it again slowed my 8900 down to a crawl.

That was under .168.

Just installing .174 now. Hopefully that will help??????????????

8-)
    just installed it on my 8900. I still have the OS it came with TMOBILE which is .114 i believe. It didn't slow mine down. so i guess it depends on which OS u have?
    03-15-09 07:39 PM

how GAY is that.

Dude get a clue... no wonder so many threads are hard to navigate and get info from, cause ppl like you just keeping spamming them to 40 pages long.

Typical for UK punks
    Last edited by eyecon82; 03-15-09 at 07:43 PM.
    03-15-09 07:41 PM
    This guy...

03-15-09 07:52 PM
    If any wants to chat on facebook as the 1.5 does not support that yet, go to Palringo.com and down load the appliaction on your phone, it works excellent, I have been using it for over two weeks now with no problems
    03-15-09 07:54 PM
700 ... 1415161718 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD