I've had my Torch for a few days and I guess I'm having a few issues adjusting, as with most new devices. I noticed on my 9700 my emails would fit on 1 screen I wouldn't have to scroll over or anything, with the Torch it seems the emails take up much more space and I have to constantly scroll back and forth to see the whole message. Do I have the font too big or something?

Also aren't the html images supposed to download automatically? That's a big lie idk why they even have the option on there. With previous blackberries, I could hover over 1 image and select "get image" instead of "get images" (which downloads them all). Can't seem to do that with the torch my only option is to get all the images which I don't want b/c it exposes your email address. Any suggestions? Can someone advise? I'm thinking maybe I have my settings wrong.
    01-18-11 06:08 PM
    Hey Dyme Diva, hope I am not way too late here

If you have a full data-plan you should be able to download images in your email. If you have the Blackberry Email only, then you won't be abl eto download image as images are external links, and considered data

Hope that helps!
    04-21-12 11:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD