So at my job we have Microsoft exchange server 2010. I was able to add the email to my phone and it seemed to work fine. Although I randomly receive emails and my phone sends some messages but most dont go through. It shows up on my phone that it was successful but people are not getting my emails. Is there a special way to set this up? What I find odd is if I open an email on outlook on my computer, it'll then get sent to my phone.
    04-16-12 01:23 PM
    Look into BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express, I think it's free.
    04-16-12 01:54 PM
    How are you connected to the exchange server? BES, BESX, OWA, or IMAP are the most common ways. There are two third party email programs. In order to offer suggestions we need to know the connection between your BB and the exchange server.
    04-16-12 02:23 PM
    You probably added the account through the phone itself, which is a BIS account.
    Look into BES Express like jhanks recommends. I had our IT group install it in a VM and it made a huge difference in how I use my blackberry because everything just syncs perfectly with my exchange account.
    Also, the setup was really easy, I watched over their shoulders and was surprised how easy it was.
    Good luck!
    04-16-12 03:46 PM
    How are you connected to the exchange server? BES, BESX, OWA, or IMAP are the most common ways. There are two third party email programs. In order to offer suggestions we need to know the connection between your BB and the exchange server.
    i just checked and the email server type is IMAP
    04-17-12 07:36 AM
    BESX is great. Prior to that, I had email forwarded to a gmail account and used the gmail account on the devices. Obviously it's not the BEST fix, but BESX is amazing.
    04-17-12 08:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD