Hey all!

I'm loving my experience with Blackberry so far apart from one extremely irritating issue. Emails being read on my laptop are not being reflected as Unread on my Blackberry!?

Apparently there are various threads on this here but not one of them had a resolution in it or much information. It is definitely not an issue with the email client i am using on my desktop - the email is Microsoft Exchange and my Windows Phone device automatically marks the emails as having been read. So everything is working properly with my desktop client and Microsoft Exchange. (If it makes a difference, i use MS Exchange over BIS on my BB)

Probably wouldn't be an issue for many but just today i've had over 130 emails so far and there's still a few hours left. I certainly don't want to go through each email on my Blackberry and mark it as read.

I know that i can select 'em all and hit mark as unread... BUT, i have like 15 or 20 random emails in the list that i haven't read yet or need to respond to. And can you imagine browsing through 130 emails to look for 20 emails? Can't waste time on that right now either...

HELP PLZZZ!!!!

Regards.
    Salman Khalid.
    02-28-12 02:53 PM
    I experienced a similar issue and determined that it related to how long I viewed an email on the laptop. If I just glanced at it, even though it was marked as read on my laptop, it was not marked read on my BB. Our IS Department was able to change a setting that corrected it once we figured what was wrong. Good luck.
    Last edited by howiewolverine; 02-28-12 at 04:13 PM.
    02-28-12 03:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD