10-31-09 10:51 AM
30 12
tools
    This might be a dumb question, but when the the official release comes out, will I need to revert to 4.7 in order for it to install correctly, or will it overwrite the leaked 5.0 just fine? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Well, I just went ahead and reinstalled my OS. I'd like for it to vibrate when I'm pinged
    Last edited by mercerudy; 08-15-09 at 04:17 PM.
    08-15-09 02:03 PM
    If you are having issue in sending and receiving pictures , don't send it from the media or from the cam after taking the pic , send it from the chat window by pressing the bb button then choose send a picture , tell the ppl who are sending to you as well
    10-29-09 05:51 PM
    HELP!! My bbm has been deleting 4 of my contacts everyday. Everyday at a certain time, whenever i try to send one of them a message, I get a message saying that I am not in that contact's list and gives me the option to either re-invite the contact or delete them.
    I've tried battery pulls, deleting and re installing bbm, removing my emails. I dont know what else to do. It's very frustrating.
    10-30-09 05:13 PM
    HELP!! My bbm has been deleting 4 of my contacts everyday. Everyday at a certain time, whenever i try to send one of them a message, I get a message saying that I am not in that contact's list and gives me the option to either re-invite the contact or delete them.
    I've tried battery pulls, deleting and re installing bbm, removing my emails. I dont know what else to do. It's very frustrating.
    Have you happened to switch devices recently? Your contacts may not have your new PIN. In which case just re-invite them when you get prompted....
    10-30-09 09:45 PM
    I've been re-inviting them everyday and they've added me back everyday
    I'm desperate to get this fixed.
    10-31-09 10:51 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD