hi all,

great site going here! got lots of great information thus far.

i have a few questions on BBM.

1) if you send a BBM and it doesn't get delieved to the recip but has a check mark (no letter) and then i end the conversation...will the recipient still get that message later on?

2) is there anyway to log out of bbm and show yourself as offline

3) whats up with the "unreachable"? you really can't receive bbm while on the phone? is there any other times this would show up?

thanks!
    06-29-09 08:16 AM
    hi all,

great site going here! got lots of great information thus far.

i have a few questions on BBM.

1) if you send a BBM and it doesn't get delieved to the recip but has a check mark (no letter) and then i end the conversation...will the recipient still get that message later on?

2) is there anyway to log out of bbm and show yourself as offline

3) whats up with the "unreachable"? you really can't receive bbm while on the phone? is there any other times this would show up?

thanks!
    1) Once the message is sent, the other person receives it.

2) You can set your status to "unavailable" by going to menu>my status.

3) "Unreachable" status can mean you are on the phone, out of the service area or have the radio turned off.
    06-29-09 08:22 AM
    Just an FYI - even if you're unavailable, people can still send you a messaeg, BUT, you just won't be notified...
    06-29-09 08:36 AM
    thanks everyone!
    06-29-09 10:01 AM
    Ok... but I have been experiencing this the last couple days. I will send my wife a BBM mesg. while she is on the phone, but when she gets off.. it is about 50-50 as to if she gets all of the mesg's I sent. Seems like some of them get lost or never make the que. Anyone have any experiences like this? And what can be done to fix it?
    01-20-10 09:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD