Hey folks - I've recently reloaded and reflashed (wiped and reinstalled, clean slate) my 9810. I restored contacts/calendars etc via BB Protect. But aren't my email accounts supposed to reload themselves through me logging in to my BlackBerry ID too?

This didn't happen; and when I tried to go in manually to Setup -> Email Accounts; it won't load. Nothing happens - it's as if I just selected it, but never clicked into it. A BlackBerry without email capability is like... I don't think I even have to elaborate. Any help?

If it matters any - my Berry was reset to BB 7.0 Bundle 2395 (v7.0.0.579, Platform 5.0.0.735)
    03-14-12 06:25 AM
    you need Email Setup, plug your bb and load the Loader.exe back again, and check if you have Email Setup checked. Something it get unchecked, not sure why but it does happen to a lot of people.

Just make sure it's installed and you should be able to go back in the setup
    03-14-12 07:59 AM
    With AT&T I set up email online. I am not sure if your carrier has that option but I am sure it does. I have multiple email addresses so I had to set it up online. It is much easier anyway.
    03-16-12 02:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD