Where do you adjust this for your email accounts please?

I have 2 pop accounts and 2 gmail accounts all coming to the Torch. i do not use an Enterprise server and everything is pop3 etc.

Just want to simply adjust the signatures for each account. Thanks!
    10-24-10 10:13 PM
    Messages -> Options -> Email Account Management -> Edit
    10-24-10 10:18 PM
    Messages -> Options -> Email Account Management -> Edit

Thank you.
    10-24-10 10:27 PM
    You don't have to go through Messages. Email Setup is its own app. That's where the Messages option is taking you.

From Universal Search, just start typing "setup" and it will be first in the list.
    The icon is a messages envelope with a setup cog on the right.

Just offering an alterrnative as Universal Search is a powerful tool. It makes memorizing the location of each option a thing of the past. (Most of the time!)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-10 11:48 PM
    You don't have to go through Messages. Email Setup is its own app. That's where the Messages option is taking you.

From Universal Search, just start typing "setup" and it will be first in the list.
    The icon is a messages envelope with a setup cog on the right.

Just offering an alterrnative as Universal Search is a powerful tool. It makes memorizing the location of each option a thing of the past. (Most of the time!)

I see you are having fun with your new Torch!i

10-24-10 11:55 PM
    I see you are having fun with your new Torch!i
    The first day I sat there like a slack-eyed zombie wondering what happened to all the options & settings and where they were hidden but then I started playing the new Search it's an amazing tool!

Yup, liking it mucho.

10-25-10 05:44 AM
    +1 I love universal search.

The first day I sat there like a slack-eyed zombie wondering what happened to all the options & settings and where they were hidden but then I started playing the new Search it's an amazing tool!

Yup, liking it mucho.

10-25-10 06:26 AM
    I noticed my email shows up at the very bottom of an email I'm either forwarding or replying to. This is inconvenient as there is someone else's email between what I am writting and my signature.

Is there a fix for this? I have a Torch 9800.
    01-03-12 05:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD