Hi. On my old BB Curve (8330) after I sent an email from my laptop using Outlook, the BB would display the sent email.

I recently purchased BB Curve 9350 and so far I can't figure out how to get the new BB to display sent email that I sent using my laptop / Outlook7.

PS: If I send an email on my laptop using Gmail, it does display on my BB.

Thank you!!
    01-02-12 10:41 PM
    Hi. On my old BB Curve (8330) after I sent an email from my laptop using Outlook, the BB would display the sent email.

I recently purchased BB Curve 9350 and so far I can't figure out how to get the new BB to display sent email that I sent using my laptop / Outlook7.

Thank you!!
    Welcome to Crackberry.com, just as a general question can you send emails from the outlook account directly from the BlackBerry?
    01-02-12 10:58 PM

Thank you!!
    Are you using a POP3 or IMAP based email account? ( the one that is configured on Outlook and BB).
    01-03-12 01:32 AM
    Thank you for replying. To address both questions:

Yes, I can send Outlook emails using my BB (and those do show as sent messages on BB and on laptop).

And, the POP3 or IMAP based email account question, I have no idea, sorry. How would I determine this?
    01-03-12 11:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD