I work for a company that sells hundreds of different products online through online retailers. One of the items we sell are pre paid phones and phone cards. They gave me a blackberry 9330 curve to use to handle calls and text and emails. I am using a pageplus prepaid monthly plan (39.95) that they are supplying me. I have wifi access pretty much all the time no matter where I am so the allotment of data that is issued on that plan doesnt really matter. What I am having a problem with is setting up the emails. It is asking me to activate my enterprise account details. I do not have an enterprise account. I am just using simple imap email. When I go to email account management I get a pop up saying unable to open email setup app. Contact your wireless provider. Has anyone experienced this?
    03-11-12 08:29 PM
    I do not have enterprise either.

load OPERA MINI to your phone this will give you other options to add your own email provider or providers it comes with 9 speed dial boxes 5 i believe are already filled in but you can delete them and add your own its also a very good web browser...
    03-12-12 02:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD