So let's see, I'm on my 4th Verizon 9650. 6.0 bundle 2333 (latest version for Verizon) v. 6.0.0.524. When I originally set this one up it was fine, short of the phone peaking at 124 degrees and the battery lasting 2 hours if I'm lucky, but I digress. About 2 weeks ago I stopped getting emails from my regular contacts, thought I was just unpopular now. Well, I checked my gmail, my @vzw.blackberry.net, and my school email on a PC and there were still emails coming in. So I deleted my emails and reran the email setup on my phone. Still nada. Tried resending the service books, still nothing. At lest now my gmail will play a sound when I get a new message but the inbox won't display it. Nor will any of my inboxes show sent emails, I need to use the PC ver to do anything. No red star notifier no new message counter, anyone know how to fix this short of a factory reset ( which I'm probably going to do tonight).
    01-16-12 08:20 PM
    Have you re registered your host routing table? Sometimes that will work. Also call vz and make sure all the codes are correct in your account and you have all the right service books.
    01-16-12 11:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD