Alright, a couple of weeks ago I hit the "Reconcile Now" button just to see what it would do. I know, not bright. So all my email vanished. We'll I'm over that initial shock but now when I delete emails on my berry the emails do not delete from my mailbox. Yes I am clicking "On Mailbox & Handheld" but every time I check my yahoo and gmail accounts on my computer the emails I deleted on my berry are still there mocking me. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has run into this problem. Question is does anybody have a solution?
    02-13-09 07:26 AM
    Alright, a couple of weeks ago I hit the "Reconcile Now" button just to see what it would do. I know, not bright. So all my email vanished. We'll I'm over that initial shock but now when I delete emails on my berry the emails do not delete from my mailbox. Yes I am clicking "On Mailbox & Handheld" but every time I check my yahoo and gmail accounts on my computer the emails I deleted on my berry are still there mocking me. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has run into this problem. Question is does anybody have a solution?
    Bump ^^
    02-18-09 08:12 AM
    How long do you let your email stay in your imbox? Under options I have mine set to stay forever. Are the emails old? Or are they the recent ones too that get deleted too?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-09 08:49 AM
    I found two links doing a quick search in Crackbery Forums using "reconcile now" as a search term and looking for the threads. It explains reconciling and may help solve your problem. I hope it helps

Reconciling BB
    Blackberry User Guide: Reconciling Basics

I hope this helps you get back to where you need to be.

~Jazzi~

02-18-09 08:56 AM
    I know a company that uses cell phone jammers to stop employees for txting ans such during work. Does anyone know where I can buy one?
    01-05-10 07:30 PM
    I know a company that uses cell phone jammers to stop employees for txting ans such during work. Does anyone know where I can buy one?
    You might start your own thread to get a response.
    01-05-10 07:46 PM
    Dear Spammers, I'm sorry but we really don't want your posts here. Closed
    02-16-10 07:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD