I changed my email password today (it's a gmail account, if that makes any difference). Then a few hours ago, I got this sent to my phone:

Action required: update password!

Update the password for ....@gmail.com in the BlackBerry Internet Service! Email messages from ....@gmail.com are not being delivered to your BlackBerry device. To resume receiving email messages from this email address, update the password for ....@gmail.com in the BlackBerry Internet Service:

1. Open your BlackBerry Internet Service Account by completing one of the following actions:
    *Click the email setup application on your device.
    *Using a browser on your computer, visit the BlackBerry Internet Service web site.

2. Go to the email accounts page.

3. Edit ....@gmail.com.

4. Update the password field.

5. Click Save.
    Problem is, every time I go to the email setup application on my BB, it asks me to log in with my username and password, and I have no clue what my username is. I managed to get my password sent to my phone my typing in my PIN on the BIN website, but the password is pretty useless if I don't know what my username is. I can't figure out any way of getting my username sent to my phone or email or anything.

Help!
    Last edited by victoria1928; 01-14-10 at 12:33 AM.
    01-14-10 12:25 AM
    Your carrier isthe only one to help you unless you change googles password back
    01-14-10 01:47 AM
    When you setup your BIS account, didn't you create an email account like yourusername@telus.blackberry.net

That might be your username.

If you can't get it, call your carrier's customer service. They can reset your BIS account.
    Last edited by xliderider; 01-14-10 at 01:55 AM.
    01-14-10 01:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD