I tried to add email accounts in email setup. Up to a point it says there is now an email icon on my home screen. But I can't see one. There is no further step I can do.

Please help
    02-28-12 12:29 PM
    say activating xxx@gmail.com account...
    contacting server...

This appears for ages and after a few retry, it says failure
    02-28-12 12:44 PM
    Are you trying to setup on your device or thru BIS website?
    02-28-12 01:04 PM
    Are you trying to setup on your device or thru BIS website?
    just through my device. How can I do it through BIS website?
    02-28-12 01:06 PM
    Go here:

O2 BIS

Should be the same username and password as on your device when trying to setup accounts. Add email on website... then access on device. Should ask you to validate password possibly.
    02-28-12 01:08 PM
    Go here:

O2 BIS

Should be the same username and password as on your device when trying to setup accounts. Add email on website... then access on device. Should ask you to validate password possibly.
    the username and password are my blackberry ID? I couldn't log in and when I try to create a new user. It says

Cannot create account:

This action cannot be performed using a browser on a computer. Use the email setup application on your BlackBerry smartphone to create an account
    02-28-12 01:14 PM
    Does the email application allow you to create an account? Not an email account, but a BIS account.

When I go to create a new account, it allows me to on O2. You have to enter your PIN and IMEI.
    02-28-12 01:23 PM
    Does the email application allow you to create an account? Not an email account, but a BIS account.

When I go to create a new account, it allows me to on O2. You have to enter your PIN and IMEI.
    The email application doesn't allow me to do so. Or maybe I did set it up before? I couldn't remember. How can I find it?

This shows after I have typed my IMEI and PIN on the web:
    This action cannot be performed using a browser on a computer. Use the email setup application on your BlackBerry smartphone to create an account
    02-28-12 01:34 PM
    it seems to try to activate an enterprise account instead but I am not using that I think

But this was what I did:
    just went to email setup > Internet Mail account > Gmail > type all the information > then it went to activating..... forever
    02-28-12 01:43 PM
    it seems to try to activate an enterprise account instead but I am not using that I think

But this was what I did:
    just went to email setup > Internet Mail account > Gmail > type all the information > then it went to activating..... forever
    Try forgot password on the website.
    02-28-12 01:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD