I did a back up using Blackberry Desktop. I recently did a "wipe data" from my phone. I then did a restore and all the data, contacts, messages, etc. went back onto my phone. When I turned on my phone, I skipped the "set-up" in order to bring back everything. Now I am not able to send/receive emails. I went into the phone and deleted the email associated with the phone and did a battery-pull. When the phone re-booted, I went to the set-up wizard to set up my email. When I click on 'Email Accounts" and "Internet Mail Account" setup nothing happens. It takes me back to the Setup section/Email Accounts. The "Enterprise Account" section does work. I have been searching through forums, everywhere trying to fix this so I can send/receive emails. My setup is not working. I really don't want to "wipe data" again if I don't have to for fear that the same thing will happen all over again. Please help! Thanks!
    04-17-12 02:27 PM
    Do you have a BlackBerry data plan (BIS)?
    04-17-12 02:29 PM
    My issue has been resolved. I had to contact Sprint where they reset my email from the website: www.sprint.blackberry.com. Thank you for trying to help me!
    04-17-12 03:11 PM
    BB ID would have solved the issue. Logging into BB ID brings up all your previously active email addys. All that is left to do is to input passwords for each.
    04-17-12 03:24 PM
    On my blackberry curve phone the e mail account was deleted makes very difficult to restart it
    01-03-14 09:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD