Hey,

Just updated my Bold 9900. But now all the icons for my different email accounts are the exact same. They used to be different for Yahoo accounts, Hotmail accounts, and so on...

I updated to 7.1 a few days ago, or whenever it was just released for Telus. Today synced it with my work computer and Desktop Manager had another update for me, so went ahead and got it done.

Currently running 7.1.0.267

I just uploaded a picture of the icons, not sure if it will show up though. They all now look like they have the same little symbol as the browser (globe) in the bottom middle, where before there Hotmail/Live accounts had a small letter symbol just like their current logo.

It's just annoying when you have multiple email accounts and they all look exactly the same now.
    03-16-12 09:45 AM
    Resend your service books.
    03-16-12 09:52 AM
    It might be fixing itself...

As I've been searching on how to resend my service books, and trying to remember my BIS account information, half of the icons have fixed themselves. Hopefully the rest will figure it out in a little bit. Thanks.
    03-16-12 10:11 AM
    It might be fixing itself...

As I've been searching on how to resend my service books, and trying to remember my BIS account information, half of the icons have fixed themselves. Hopefully the rest will figure it out in a little bit. Thanks.
    Resend your service books by going to Email Setup > Menu > Service Books.

Post back if it works for you -- it hasn't for me. ~ecm
    03-16-12 11:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD