I'm trying to set up an account with @mail.com extension. When i set it up under "other" in the email set up, it look's like it takes it but then it doesn't receive email so i check the settings and the IMAP server is set for @gmail. I change it and it ask's for my password to verify and it keeps coming back that the password is incorrect but i'm POSITIVE it's not. Help?
    12-17-11 11:51 AM
    Just set up my mail.com using the process I believe your doing. Went to email setup, then opened other and signed in using my mail.com email and just checked and my imap server is imap.mail.com. I haven't done anything additional, are you doing anything extra?
    12-17-11 01:36 PM
    Just set up my mail.com using the process I believe your doing. Went to email setup, then opened other and signed in using my mail.com email and just checked and my imap server is imap.mail.com. I haven't done anything additional, are you doing anything extra?
    Darn it. I think i'm doing the same but mine keeps showing gmail. Imap.mail.com is correct. Mine keeps defaulting or populating to smpt.gmail.com. I try and change it to imap and then it wants me to verif with my password and then it keeps telling me it's incorrect. Maybe i need to clean out my service books and start over.
    12-17-11 01:47 PM
    I would say try that route, won't really hurt. I also logged into my Tmobile account and looked up my email setup, which I would also suggest and try doing it from there if anything.
    12-17-11 02:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD