I am experiencing problems logging into the eBay app for the past 2 months, it crashes my device and if I wait 3 or 4 minutes I get this message:

"A error occurred registering with the notification server, you will not receive eBay notifications as a result please try signing in again. If the problem persists try again later."

and I know I am not the only one experiencing this problem, I did a battery pull, reinstalled, re-sent service books, did a security wipe and did a clean reinstall of the device os and the problem remains. I have been trying to get it solved for a couple weeks now and I contacted Rim via their support e-mails, twitter pages and facebook pages with no luck and responses (they even removed my posts on their facebook page), Rim's attitude is disgraceful and their customer service is non-existent why we put up with it is a mystery as it is our money that funds them. I am going to write a letter of complaint to Rim's UK office and I already wrote to my network provider to try and get them to contact Rim on my behalf, Rim's arrogance and incompetence in this matter has prompted me to think about ditching Blackberry for a droid or iphone.

my device is a Curve 9300 using os6 v6.0.0.1879 on o2 UK, I also upgraded the device to os6 v6.0.0.2475 and the problem with the ebay app remained.
    Last edited by daredevil_81; 06-18-11 at 06:20 PM.
    06-18-11 06:14 PM
    i sold my blackberry, good riddance to a crappy phone and manufacturer.
    07-06-11 05:18 PM