My friend just got a BB and I added him to BBM accidentally by email 1st instead of by pin. He accepted by pin and the email one is still pending. How do I remove the email one from the pending list?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-08 01:33 PM
    Highlight his entry in the Pending list, hit menu, delete request. (or whatever it says, I don't have any pending to check it)
    07-27-08 01:35 PM
    I can't seem to add my best friend, I stay pending on her list, and she stays pending in mine... But another friend added both me and her, I tried requesting her and she tried requesting me... What do we do?

07-27-08 01:43 PM
    I can't seem to add my best friend, I stay pending on her list, and she stays pending in mine... But another friend added both me and her, I tried requesting her and she tried requesting me... What do we do?

Both of you need to delete the requests, then only one of you request the other. Should get you connected.
    07-27-08 01:51 PM
    For some reason choosing delete contact when highlighting the pending contact (note there is not other delete in the menu so I assume it is correct) doesn't remove it from the list. My friend is already in the contact list as a result of the invite by PIN. So the other accidental invite by email prior to inviting by PIN is stuck in pending and doesn't let me remove it.

Here is what happens. I choose delete contact. I get a message box are you sure you want to delete "<friends name here>"? Button choices delete or cancel. I choose the delete option. After a few seconds the dialog disappears but the name remains in the pending list.
    07-27-08 10:54 PM
    Both of you need to delete the requests, then only one of you request the other. Should get you connected.
    We have tried that... it didn't work... This has NEVER happened before!
    07-29-08 06:16 PM
    Still can't remove the pending contact. The person is already in the contact list from the pin invite. Does anyone know how to force it to remove the pending from the accidental email invite? Its driving me crazy.

07-29-08 11:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD