12-27-09 02:03 PM
32 12
tools
    It is a little annoying seeing you call everyone "noob" and a "spammer". I don't know if you think what you're doing is cute or funny but it's not entertaining or even tolerable to some. It's just beyond annoying. Like the guy said that you just called a "noob", people were just trying to help. I think you need to take it easy a bit, accept the help or in some other cases opinions of others or whatever and just be nice and not start throwing around the "noob" and "spammer" name calling.
    He's right. 1st fighting people over nothing and now being impolite. Maybe I rushed when I said "time to take noob out of the signature".

You've been helpful and we do welcome everybody in here, but try to keep it under control.

We have a very nice group here, and as far as I know we're mostly noobs. Very few of us had a Blackberry before. Let's respect each other and act as the adults we are.

We don't seem to have our own moderator (thanks again to Jeff for coming check on us every now and then), so we either get along or we will see this part of the forum go to ****.
    12-25-09 07:52 AM
    @diegonei - Maybe, just maybe, your 551 posts don't give you the right to judge my behaviour. But that's just a guess. Also, regarding the term noob, I really ain't using it to describe people who don't get along with technology, or people who are new to Blackberry. I use it to describe ignorants, in every meaning of that word, be it life ignorants, or common-sense ignorants.

@wannabeflmkr - I don't remember asking you to evaluate the quality of my posts. It's not like you're paying to read them. Please, whenever you see ToTaL-AbUsEr, just jump to the the next post, and spare me of your non-sense.

@Nathalie Sicard - Take an aspirin

@thosialg08 - "Device Model: 9630 (Tour)" ??? Why are you reading this ?

@everyone else, maybe even those mentioned above included:

People, have some common sense, will you ? I've been on enough forums to this day, and let me tell you something: Most of the people in here wouldn't even have been accepted someplace else, because of their spamming. Now if I tell somebody that I rebooted the goddamn phone, and they keep repeating for God knows how many times "Maybe you should reboot it", of course I'm going nuts. I can't stand no-lifers, idiots and ignorants. So, if you are one of those, stop talking to me, or your life ain't gon' be that easy

P.S. Excuse my lack of grammar and/or ortography accuracy, but it's quite late and I haven't slept in while. And as one of the guys said, have A merry Christmas.
    12-25-09 06:58 PM
    @diegonei - Maybe, just maybe, your 551 posts don't give you the right to judge my behaviour. But that's just a guess. Also, regarding the term noob, I really ain't using it to describe people who don't get along with technology, or people who are new to Blackberry. I use it to describe ignorants, in every meaning of that word, be it life ignorants, or common-sense ignorants.

@wannabeflmkr - I don't remember asking you to evaluate the quality of my posts. It's not like you're paying to read them. Please, whenever you see ToTaL-AbUsEr, just jump to the the next post, and spare me of your non-sense.

@Nathalie Sicard - Take an aspirin

@thosialg08 - "Device Model: 9630 (Tour)" ??? Why are you reading this ?

@everyone else, maybe even those mentioned above included:

People, have some common sense, will you ? I've been on enough forums to this day, and let me tell you something: Most of the people in here wouldn't even have been accepted someplace else, because of their spamming. Now if I tell somebody that I rebooted the goddamn phone, and they keep repeating for God knows how many times "Maybe you should reboot it", of course I'm going nuts. I can't stand no-lifers, idiots and ignorants. So, if you are one of those, stop talking to me, or your life ain't gon' be that easy

P.S. Excuse my lack of grammar and/or ortography accuracy, but it's quite late and I haven't slept in while. And as one of the guys said, have A merry Christmas.
    Okay, you know what, I've had enough. If I get kicked off this forum for this and you're allowed to stay here, I don't care.

But you are the ignorant, stupid, annoying person here. People try to help you, people try to help others in a way different than yours, or anything that goes against you, what you think, or what you say and you get all upset. Well, tough because that's life. Everyone is different.

And as for you calling people noobs? I've been on the internet for Well over 10 years now. I've been on many forums. I've had my own forums. I've been using computers since I was very young that I can't even remember my first. I've built them. Ripped them to nothing. Rebuilt them. I know my English language, having placed in Honors English in college, so I'm not ignorant when it comes to that either. I have more common sense than many people I meet and that does include you. So I'm not a "noob" and any of those things.

I'm a noob in World of Warcraft, since I've never done that, so if we're talking that then okay.

Point is, you throw around the word noob at everyone for everything and it's childish, a pain and no one likes it. I don't think anyone here likes you.

And you're so stuck on people telling you to reboot it, well, we were telling you what you should do. And you didn't want to listen because you said you already did. But you never said you did. And you admitted that in a previous post. But now you want to say again that you did.

And for the record, you are wrong. We are right. The reboot fixed your phone. It didn't need more than a one response from anyone on here to get your phone fixed.

In fact, it only took common sense on your part to get it fixed. You didn't try everything for yourself first, so you come on here to whine and ask for others' help.

I know it's a forum and people should be able to help people but with the way you act towards everyone, I don't think anyone should help you.

I'm tired of people like you. I'm tired of nothing being done about you on these forums. You want to talk about people that shouldn't be allowed to stay, it's you. You flame people. By the way, you like the words noob and spammer, but do you know flaming? You are flaming people and flamebaiting people. Yeah, I took the bait and I'm flaming right back and why? Because someone needs to set you straight. And sure it's not going to help you at all.

But I hope out of all of this, the forum takes notice and does something about your behavior. Either that, or this forum will be all backwards screwed up and they'll kick me out of here. Either way, I don't care. I'm try to make a point, get you to stop this childish forum behavior and make this 8520 forum better for everyone. Because all I've seen is crap since I've been seeing your posts. Yourself spamming, flaming and baiting, being a complete and total noob yourself even.

So now I say very happily, screw you! Hope you had a not very nice Christmas, and don't ever come to America, there's enough that act like you here already. Have a craptastic day!
    12-26-09 01:30 PM
    Okay, you know what, I've had enough. If I get kicked off this forum for this and you're allowed to stay here, I don't care.

But you are the ignorant, stupid, annoying person here. People try to help you, people try to help others in a way different than yours, or anything that goes against you, what you think, or what you say and you get all upset. Well, tough because that's life. Everyone is different.

And as for you calling people noobs? I've been on the internet for Well over 10 years now. I've been on many forums. I've had my own forums. I've been using computers since I was very young that I can't even remember my first. I've built them. Ripped them to nothing. Rebuilt them. I know my English language, having placed in Honors English in college, so I'm not ignorant when it comes to that either. I have more common sense than many people I meet and that does include you. So I'm not a "noob" and any of those things.

I'm a noob in World of Warcraft, since I've never done that, so if we're talking that then okay.

Point is, you throw around the word noob at everyone for everything and it's childish, a pain and no one likes it. I don't think anyone here likes you.

And you're so stuck on people telling you to reboot it, well, we were telling you what you should do. And you didn't want to listen because you said you already did. But you never said you did. And you admitted that in a previous post. But now you want to say again that you did.

And for the record, you are wrong. We are right. The reboot fixed your phone. It didn't need more than a one response from anyone on here to get your phone fixed.

In fact, it only took common sense on your part to get it fixed. You didn't try everything for yourself first, so you come on here to whine and ask for others' help.

I know it's a forum and people should be able to help people but with the way you act towards everyone, I don't think anyone should help you.

I'm tired of people like you. I'm tired of nothing being done about you on these forums. You want to talk about people that shouldn't be allowed to stay, it's you. You flame people. By the way, you like the words noob and spammer, but do you know flaming? You are flaming people and flamebaiting people. Yeah, I took the bait and I'm flaming right back and why? Because someone needs to set you straight. And sure it's not going to help you at all.

But I hope out of all of this, the forum takes notice and does something about your behavior. Either that, or this forum will be all backwards screwed up and they'll kick me out of here. Either way, I don't care. I'm try to make a point, get you to stop this childish forum behavior and make this 8520 forum better for everyone. Because all I've seen is crap since I've been seeing your posts. Yourself spamming, flaming and baiting, being a complete and total noob yourself even.

So now I say very happily, screw you! Hope you had a not very nice Christmas, and don't ever come to America, there's enough that act like you here already. Have a craptastic day!
    Wow, you're so imba, you WOW player, what am I going to do about your epic post ? Hope you feel better now Really. You've made your point, and I can accept I made some mistakes. Everyone can make mistakes. That's what makes us human, and not robots. No, seriously, I made some mistakes and I apologize to everyone that I called names, and didn't deserve it. Including you, including jmegirl23. But, please notice two things:

- There were some people who spammed, people who were noobs, and people who annoyed me. That's my opinion, and you have to respect it, just as I respect yours.

- Please read my other posts, go to my profile and click "find all posts" or something like that, and you'll see that except for this thread and another one(where I had that argument with jmegirl23), absolutely everywhere I tried to be helpfull. If you feel that my presence here is useless and that all I do is have arguments with other people, I will delete my account. Honestly, I do not want to be a "forum-crasher".

Waiting for your reply.

LE: About the Christmas, I spent it all alone @ home, because I have no family Hope you're happy about it.
    12-26-09 07:52 PM
    Wow, you're so imba, you WOW player, what am I going to do about your epic post ? Hope you feel better now Really. You've made your point, and I can accept I made some mistakes. Everyone can make mistakes. That's what makes us human, and not robots. No, seriously, I made some mistakes and I apologize to everyone that I called names, and didn't deserve it. Including you, including jmegirl23. But, please notice two things:

- There were some people who spammed, people who were noobs, and people who annoyed me. That's my opinion, and you have to respect it, just as I respect yours.

- Please read my other posts, go to my profile and click "find all posts" or something like that, and you'll see that except for this thread and another one(where I had that argument with jmegirl23), absolutely everywhere I tried to be helpfull. If you feel that my presence here is useless and that all I do is have arguments with other people, I will delete my account. Honestly, I do not want to be a "forum-crasher".

Waiting for your reply.
    Firstly, you're first line confusing me and I don't know what you're trying to say.

Secondly, I don't know who you are talking about when you say there were some noobs and spammers. But I think the best thing for you to do on forums is keep it to yourself, don't post about it, and just let it be. If someone is a noob or you think they are, don't call them on it. Just be nice, help and move on. Instead of casting them aside and calling them noobs, help them not be a noob. Or listen to what they say, maybe they still know even if they are. That can happen to.

I do not think you should have to delete you account I leave. I don't want you to do that. I want for you to just be careful with how you present yourself on the forum because you may offend people whether you intend to or not. Be nice. Don't call names and all that. I haven't seen people here acting like that and I like that. I like it here. I don't like that stuff anywhere I go online.

I have seen your other posts in other topics. I have replied to some of the topics as well. I know you try to be helpful. Sometimes you seem to take things too far. Take it easy. Stop the name calling and you'll make a lot of people happier. I know for a fact I'm not the only one who's not fond of the way you've presented yourself.

That's all I have to say about it. Just take it easy on people. It's not needed. I think there should be better moderation on the forum not to kick you out. Or to kick anyone out for stuff like that. But to remind people, stay in line. Go cross lines and name calling, flaming, baiting, spamming and all of that is out of line.

I'm done now. I hope that you've seen now that you need to be careful.
    12-26-09 08:01 PM
    Seems to me the matter is settled.
    Peace Pipe time?
    12-26-09 09:23 PM
    Only if it's filled with crackberry, pal
    12-27-09 02:03 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD