Hey guys, I have the storm, and my girlfriend has the curve 8320. I installed 5.0 fine, and ended up not liking it, and she installed 5.0, and it didn't work, which I've been reading that everyone has been having this problem. Anyway, we would both like our previous BBM version back. I did find a link for her, but I think it was for the 8330, and it doesnt work quite right on her phone, anyone know how to restore her BBM back to the original 8320 version? As well as my storm? Thanks guys.
    10-07-09 03:45 PM
    Hey guys, I have the storm, and my girlfriend has the curve 8320. I installed 5.0 fine, and ended up not liking it, and she installed 5.0, and it didn't work, which I've been reading that everyone has been having this problem. Anyway, we would both like our previous BBM version back. I did find a link for her, but I think it was for the 8330, and it doesnt work quite right on her phone, anyone know how to restore her BBM back to the original 8320 version? As well as my storm? Thanks guys.
    if u just use desktop manager you should just be able to select from the list and reinstall no prob
    10-07-09 04:04 PM
    She doesn't have desktop manager installed, is that the only way to fix the problem? I was hoping that would be a last resort. Anyway to do it like the link I've mentioned above?
    10-07-09 04:34 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f152/he...sapear-331501/

follow that link...there is an OTA link inside that thread

make sure she going to her options> applications and finds BBM and deletes it and then reboots her phone and need follows the link.
    10-07-09 04:38 PM
    She just tried that, said shes having the same problem. Its now version 8300, and its acting slow and laggish.
    10-07-09 05:33 PM
    You should be able to download the orginal software on your desktop manager and restore from that.. if not.. i'd try the other options posted here..
    10-09-09 10:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD