Downloaded 6.0.0.407 for my Style 9670 yesterday and now my BBM is acting up. There are no pictures next to the names even after a battery pull. Anyone else experience this?
    12-15-10 10:40 AM
    give it time to reload.....it should be ok, I've been running the leak .407 since it came out, and have experienced absolutely NO problems......(knock0nwood)
    12-15-10 10:50 AM
    Yes, it needs time to load. I've had to wait few hours before my bbm groups came back and lucky me I had them in my favorites.
    12-15-10 10:52 AM
    give it time to reload.....it should be ok, I've been running the leak .407 since it came out, and have experienced absolutely NO problems......(knock0nwood)
    Yes, it needs time to load. I've had to wait few hours before my bbm groups came back and lucky me I had them in my favorites.
    I downloaded it at 1:00 am EST this morning and her it is 3:30 pm EST and still no BBM pics? I even tried redownloading messanger and still no help.

Any suggestions besides waiting?
    12-15-10 03:27 PM
    My BBM pictures weren't there for several hours after I downloaded the OS update yesterday morning OTA either. I'm not sure why it works that way, but I think you'll find that they'll reappear on their own within 24 hours. Fingers crossed!
    12-15-10 03:53 PM
    My BBM pictures weren't there for several hours after I downloaded the OS update yesterday morning OTA either. I'm not sure why it works that way, but I think you'll find that they'll reappear on their own within 24 hours. Fingers crossed!
    In that case Ill just sit tight. Thank you.
    12-15-10 03:59 PM
    I agree with giving it time - and I have actually resolved this issue by doing this as well > options > network and connections > mobile network > press the BB menu key > update profile. you should get a message saying that it updated successfully and then you go into BBM or Contacts and see if those images came back.
    12-15-10 05:53 PM
    I agree with giving it time - and I have actually resolved this issue by doing this as well > options > network and connections > mobile network > press the BB menu key > update profile. you should get a message saying that it updated successfully and then you go into BBM or Contacts and see if those images came back.
    Thanks for the tip but updating my profile was one of the first things that I tried.

Good news is that everything is back to normal (not that anyone really cares). The way I was able to fix it was to actually complete uninstall messanger and reinstall it. After that and a battery pull everything was back to normal.

Thanks to everyone that tried to help.
    bimmer22 likes this.
    12-16-10 09:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD