Just downgraded from 5 to 4.6.0 because the picture sending in the new BB Messenger sucks.

Now every time I receive a picture and hit view its reeeeeeeeeallllyyy small and only 1kb

Why is this happening??

A friend has the old messenger and he can receive pictures fine from old messenger and the new messenger, so I don't get it

Please Help and thanks
    12-02-09 01:48 PM
    Just downgraded from 5 to 4.6.0 because the picture sending in the new BB Messenger sucks.

Now every time I receive a picture and hit view its reeeeeeeeeallllyyy small and only 1kb

Why is this happening??

A friend has the old messenger and he can receive pictures fine from old messenger and the new messenger, so I don't get it

Please Help and thanks
    When someone using BBM5 sends a pic to someone using the older version,
    they're forced to crop the picture. Therefore comes out small on your end.

Ask them to email it instead.
    12-02-09 01:51 PM
    but a friend of mine has the old one and he got sent the exact same picture from the exact same friend and he got it fine

why?
    12-02-09 01:53 PM
    i like 5.0 better personally
    12-02-09 01:53 PM
    me too EXCEPT the picture sending
    its so slow and tedious
    why take away the View option...it's just mind boggling
    12-02-09 01:55 PM
    me too EXCEPT the picture sending
    its so slow and tedious
    why take away the View option...it's just mind boggling
    I also hate the picture sending on BBM 5.0, but like it was stated above, I just e-mail the pic now instead of using BBM... it's not too much of a hassle for me, but I can understand how that's not the same for everyone... not sure how to fix your wee picture issue tho...
    12-02-09 02:23 PM
    I'm sure I heard about a modifed BBM 5.0 made by someone else
    12-02-09 02:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD