Hey, this is my first post so dont flame me too bad lol.

Anywya, I downloaded the new BBM 5.0 for my Storm 9530 and really dont like it. I had the older version (I think 4.7.1 or something like that?). I've been trying to find a link that would enable me to install the older version but had no luck.

Sorry if this has been addressed in another thread but can anybody steer me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance...
    10-12-09 03:39 PM
    Uninstall and then use application loader in your desktop manager to reinstall old version
    10-12-09 09:01 PM
    I deleted the BBM from the device but when i went to the application loader on my desktop manager there is no BBM anymore??
    10-14-09 12:02 PM
    go to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader
    open the loader.exe . and go threw the steps. i had to do it this way to
    10-14-09 12:58 PM
    i dont have apploader in the research in motion folder. i did find the modules for the old BBM, is there a way to use that?
    10-14-09 02:28 PM
    do you have your phones OS installed on your computer. if not follow this link and read step 2. Install your Blackberry's OS installation package to your PC. ofter installing you should have the apploader folder
    Losing Call Logs, SMS or Emails? Optimize your BB! How To Setup for max free memory! - BlackBerryForums.com : Your Number One BlackBerry Community
    10-14-09 02:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD