Lets say i took my sim card out of my bold and put it in another for a bit, would all my numbers and BBM contacts still be on my phone? Or would they get cleared?

THanks
    09-05-11 03:09 AM
    The sim card has nothing to do with the contacts stored in the devices flash memory. They'll come with you if you've stored them in the SIM Phonebook, that way, the other phone can access them when the SIM is inserted.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-11 03:48 AM
    So they would stay on the device regardless of the SIM being in it or not correct?
    09-05-11 04:40 AM
    So they would stay on the device regardless of the SIM being in it or not correct?
    Yes, they stay on your first phone.
    11-16-11 07:01 PM
  5. T
    I just got a T-Mobile sim card for international texting a contact whose carrier(s) weren't accepting my Sprint texts. How do I access the SIM phonebook? I want to make sure my BlackBerry contacts aren't being store on it.
    11-17-11 08:56 PM
    I just got a T-Mobile sim card for international texting a contact whose carrier(s) weren't accepting my Sprint texts. How do I access the SIM phonebook? I want to make sure my BlackBerry contacts aren't being store on it.
    The only time it will store your contacts is if you store them on it yourself. Go into Contacts, menu > sim phonebook.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-11 09:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD