Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes..and my name is probably melvin or gretchen

23 58.97%
  • no, i'm too cool

16 41.03%
    i do not lol
    03-15-10 12:26 AM
    i always have mine in the holster, i hate carrying it in my pocket, and im OCD about scratches so in the holster it stays
    03-15-10 03:29 AM
    the holster i use its part of the seidio innocase II, the case with the plastic locking holster. best case everrr
    03-15-10 03:50 AM
    Holster. Its much safer inside a Holster with my type of work I do
    03-15-10 08:48 AM
    I just bought a new holster from blackberry and still don't use it
    03-15-10 08:57 AM
    Holster all day.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-10 09:28 AM
    I keep it holstered when I'm not using it. It protects my phone from scratches, and I like how the magnet in the case shuts off the screen and keyboard instantly. Then, it instantly reactivates when you take it out. Love that convenience.

03-15-10 09:32 AM
    I keep it holstered when I'm not using it. It protects my phone from scratches, and I like how the magnet in the case shuts off the screen and keyboard instantly. Then, it instantly reactivates when you take it out. Love that convenience.

+1 same here!

03-15-10 09:35 AM
    Mine is in a casemate hybrid case and has an ivisible sheild full body with screen protector. And i carry it in my pocket cause i dont want to drop it. When im working outside it in its otterbox and its holster. Which is not often.
    03-15-10 09:41 AM
    No holster for me,,, always have it protected with my Otterbox Defender. I know it's bulky, but it's sure nice to take the phone out and have it looking like new. Only time it is out of the defender is if I'm installing a new hybrid.
    03-15-10 09:51 AM
    In pocket, no holster. It's actually safer in your pocket, I've used holsters in the past and it would get knocked off and hit the ground many times. It's protecting in my pocket, just use a screen protector if you are worried about scratches but it doesn't get scratched as long as you don't put your keys in the same pocket.
    03-15-10 10:01 AM
    I have a Vaja case, and it's flip cover has a magnet that activates holster mode.
    03-15-10 10:01 AM
    Holster at work, Otterbox commuter for anytime after.

Avg battery discharge rate improves in holster. 1% - 0.5%
    vs 3% + when it is out.
    03-15-10 11:03 AM
    Semi bareback, I have the ClariVue screen protector on screen. I sometimes use the BB skin.
    03-15-10 11:25 AM
    i always have mine in the holster, i hate carrying it in my pocket, and im OCD about scratches so in the holster it stays
    I second the OCDness about scratches. In the holster if not in use and except for where it sits on my desk.
    03-15-10 11:38 AM
    always kept it in my pocket. Never had any problem with screen scratches i was using it for a few weeks without even a screen protector on it and it didn't pick up a single scratch. Now, for about the last month iv had a screen protector on it and the film has scratches all over it! seems like the actual screen is more durable than the screen protector. Anyway i have never used the holster personally, adds to much size to carrying it around.
    03-15-10 11:44 AM
    Always in holster and when at work I put the phone on top of the hoster and love how I can pick it up to instantly view new messages and put it back down..
    03-15-10 12:08 PM
    I did for a while, and only at work (I work for Volkswagen so inside/outside a great deal) but after my girlfriend threatened to withhold sex if I didn't de-holster myself I got rid of it.
    The screen is incredibly durable, I have had the phone since last July and there is only 1 small scratch on it. The casing is rather beat up and chipped up, but it in no way has affected phone performance--I can certainly attest to how durable the phone is (I drop it outside on the pavement at least once a week..).
    I treat the phone exactly as I did my Pearl, which was no where near the same build quality.
    As far as screen scratching goes, it seems to be as resilient as the sapphire crystal on my TAG, whereas the Pearl was a 20 buck knock off.
    Last edited by wrich73; 03-15-10 at 01:04 PM.
    03-15-10 01:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD