how can i fix this problem?
    10-11-09 12:35 PM
    Did you try a battery pull?
    10-11-09 12:48 PM
    I had the same issue.
    The first thing is make sure you go to each contact and in the BB menu you can choose to connect contact to address book entry.
    I think because you can back up your messenger contacts it now keeps a separate list of contacts that is not in your address book.
    Once done you should see you contact pics in the messenger application.
    for me what happened is I could only see one of my contact pics.
    Somehow the others had been unlinked to their pics and they no longer had the pic attached even in the address book.
    Im not sure why that happened as the only thing I had changed was installing BBM 5 but when I set their pics in the address book (and had connected the contacts in messenger) all was good again .
    I hope this helps
    10-11-09 01:00 PM
    Try deleting your own picture, save, set your picture, save. Worked fine for me. The pictures of my contacts used to show up after this.
    10-12-09 10:15 AM
    I am having the same issue - ppl can see my picture but not theres so annoying
    10-12-09 11:40 AM
    I am having the same issue - ppl can see my picture but not theres so annoying
    Tell them to delete and reset their picture.
    10-12-09 12:01 PM
    Hey Shani It's Donta...I hope it works once you download and retry, if you need my PIN again...it's showing.
    10-12-09 02:26 PM
    this is so anoying and thank god im not alone on this one....my contact pics were workin fine until fw days ago when they stoped updatin same with my pic i would change it but still wouldnt work...i deleted the bbm and dl from the begining now just doesnt show anyone period im freakin confused...

11-02-09 01:37 PM