I'm not sure if this has been discussed, but I just figured out how to set more than 1 alarm!

Go into calendar, press the blackberry key, and go to "new alarm". Voila! you can set as many as you want!

If you go through the clock/alarm program then it only lets you set one. I know I've always wondered this from the days of my Curve and I've seen this question asked many times before.

Enjoy!
    08-29-09 11:28 AM
    Haven't heard this before. I'm going to give it a try. Nice find!
    08-29-09 12:01 PM
    Yeah, I've been doing that. It got old having to remember to change my alarm time because my work hours can vary.
    08-29-09 12:06 PM
    Thank you so much Jakub W. This is a big deal for me!!! Thanks again.
    08-30-09 06:47 PM
    So I assume in options in the Clock you have to enable "show alarms"?
    08-30-09 07:00 PM
    Jakub that is awesome it never ceases to amaze me how smart and helpful cb users are. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-09 08:44 PM
    Yeah, I discovered this a few weeks ago. The only thing I don't like is the fact that if you set a daily alarm - for example, it makes an entry every day in the calendar, indefinitely. Wonder what that does to the memory?
    08-30-09 08:48 PM
    I'm not sure if this has been discussed, but I just figured out how to set more than 1 alarm!

Go into calendar, press the blackberry key, and go to "new alarm". Voila! you can set as many as you want!

If you go through the clock/alarm program then it only lets you set one. I know I've always wondered this from the days of my Curve and I've seen this question asked many times before.

Enjoy!
    How does this differ from setting a calendar entry with an alarm? Sounds the same to me, which means your calendar will get cluttered. Right?
    08-30-09 10:23 PM
    How does this differ from setting a calendar entry with an alarm? Sounds the same to me, which means your calendar will get cluttered. Right?
    The difference being you can hide your alarms, thereby keeping your calendar uncluttered.
    08-30-09 10:29 PM
    This is helpful!! Thanks jakub_w!!! =]
    08-30-09 10:34 PM
    The difference being you can hide your alarms, thereby keeping your calendar uncluttered.
    That's awesome. Great find.
    08-30-09 10:37 PM
    Does anyone know why this wouldn't work on my curve? After I go into Calendar and hit the blackberry key there is no "new alarm" option. Thanks!
    09-10-09 10:09 PM
    You can even set alarm for just week days (select weekly alarm and then desired days of week)... My 2 cents.

Thanks for helping me figuring it out..
    01-23-10 03:39 PM
    Setting an alarm in the calendar also only sets it for one time instead of a block of time. Also when you have "today" capability it does not show your upcoming alarm events as opposed to calendar entries. This was almost the deal breaker then I figured out how to schedule alarms based on my work week. Now if I could figure out a way to make it start pandora as an alarm action, but I don't expect the bb to have that sort of functionality.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-10 05:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD