Yesterday I had a 600 mile trek, so I started up telenav so I could follow traffic alerts and stuff. I had an upgrade available, and I did it. Since upgrading, telenav only gave me exit numbers on the freeway instead of street names. Also, it keeps telling me that traffic alerts are available with some sort of "premium" package. I got traffic alerts, so I don't understand what's going on. Am I going to have to pay to upgrade if I want traffic alerts in the future? And is telenav only going to give me exit numbers from now on? Is there any way to change that? My wife had her BB with her, so we ended up just using hers. She did not do the upgrade.

If this is how it's going to be, can I switch it back?
    10-10-09 01:39 PM
    Nobody else has had telenav switch from street names to exit numbers? Or am I the just only one that doesn't like it?
    10-14-09 05:26 PM
    Never used it, have you tried contacting support?
    10-14-09 05:28 PM
    No, duh, I guess that would be a good place to start! I put this in native apps because it came loaded on my phone from sprint. But telenav is called "sprint navigation", so I'm not sure if it's actually RIM. I guess I'll start with sprint and see if they say to go to RIM.
    10-14-09 07:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD