Ok this is weird, ive searched and done what my search said to do, but i am having a problem with one specific bbm contact disappearing after midnight every day. i have completely deleted him out of my phone, contact on bbm and phonebook list, did a backup erased all contact files reinstalled all contact files without him on it of course then added him manually. But i added him manually yesterday and then again, midnight came along and he disappears yet again. I have also completely wiped my phone previously to this and still didnt work. ANy ideas would be apprecciated. I have a storm 2 9550 with 5.0.0.713 verizon, and bbm 5.0.57
    07-17-10 11:18 PM
    Sounds like your contact is screwing with your mind. If they remove you, it will disappear from your phone.
    07-18-10 08:09 AM
    I know that however the problem is i am still on his phone contact list. He will send me a bbm and it will ask him if he wants to re add me as a contact cuz my phone has deleted him. Cmon someone else had to have had this problem lol
    07-18-10 10:12 AM
    Try having him delete you too and then try and re-establish yourselves as BBM friends. Maybe a battery pull after you both delete?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-10 05:27 PM
    Did that too, i have pretty much done all the standard procedures and nothing works, just disappears no matter what i do.
    07-18-10 06:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD