Hey guys, I'm new here so sorry if this question has been asked many times before.
    I own a Torch (9800) and a while ago I noticed something kinda strange in my contacts section. To see this you have to have a contact in you phone book who is also a contact of yours on the BBM (that person's PIN needs to be in that contacts information).
    To notice this you need one of your contacts to put some Emoticons in their BBM Personal Message section. If you then go to that contact in your phone book then you will notice entirely different emoticons displayed that I have never seen before.

Here is an example of what I mean. I added my self into my contacts & my bbm and added a whole bunch of emoticons in my personal message, and this is what you see

I asked some of my friends with older blackberry's but all they saw in their phones were the same bbm emoticons, so I assume its a recently new thing.

Obviously I would like to use these emoticons, but whenever i try to copy them and paste them back then all i get is the same old emoticons as before. Does anyone know if it's possible to use these emoticons in a practical way?

Thank you in advance for any help
    07-13-11 06:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD