Is is just me or the proximity functionality was removed? I remember when I had the leaked bbm 5 on 4.6.250 I was able to share my location. i I am not talking about the option where you can send your location. I remember in the bbm options you were able to allow your contacts to see your location and also if i believe right you can check a box to get notified if your contact is close by within already predefined distance. I was hoping to try this feature since bbm was supposed to notify you when the person is close by. I also see that things are re-arrange around now, not that it is bad thing. What other changes do you guys see.
    10-08-09 06:57 AM
    I liked the "old" leaked version better than the official BBM from last night.
    The colors are to bland
    Doesn't show who's available or who isn't
    No matter how I change the "chat style" under options everything pretty much looks the same.
    I have a back up copy on my PC of the leaked version & going to try to roll back to that.
    Have to do a search on how to do it correctly but that's one major goal for me today.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-09 07:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD