What are there differences between the two?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-09 01:35 PM
    password keeper is less secure and has less features (no sync, etc).
    02-17-09 01:44 PM
    How is it less secure?

02-17-09 01:44 PM
    NM, I was thinking of Blackberry Wallet, not password keeper.

The features part is still a difference though.
    02-17-09 01:50 PM
    KeepassBB uses a Keepass (desktop version, KeePass Password Safe) compatible database. I use my Kepass database on my desktop, usb key, Thinkpad, on my Sugarsync account and on my Blackberry. This allows me to share my 300+ registered accounts/passwords everywhere. If you are not using keepass or some kind of random password management system you are asking for someone to hijack your identity.

02-17-09 02:38 PM
    Also the keepass db file (which you can have multiple ones) can be moved around easily.

I don't think you have easy access to the password keeper db file...
    02-17-09 02:39 PM
    Also the keepass db file (which you can have multiple ones) can be moved around easily.

I don't think you have easy access to the password keeper db file...
    I'm trying KPD and trying to copy the file around and not having much success.
    1. I can't see /mnt/sdcard/keepass/keepass.kdb on my z: drive or y: drive when BB Device Manager hooks up via USB
    2. The /accounts/1000/removeable/sdcard/keepass/MyTest.kdb is what I place on Y: drive (mapped to SD card in BB) but KPD cannot see it (File not found)
    3. When I copy my kdb file to z: (mapped to device), KPD can see the file to select it... but after selection, it drops back to the original setting below (/accounts/1000/removeable/sdcard/keepass/MyTest.kdb)

What am I doing wrong? I'm willing to pay $1.99 for KeePassB but don't want the same problem, and I'm doing a bit of research first.

Difference between keepass and password keeper-img_20140122_111400.png
    01-21-14 06:58 PM
    Solved it. Had to use Ghost Commander to transfer to that folder.
    01-21-14 07:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD