Did OS downgrade & lost BBM Contacts. How do i get em back?

I backed up my files via the BB Software. Is my BBM contacts there & can i get them back? If so, how? Someone please help me.
    10-17-10 05:42 PM
    Your bbm contacts should be there, yes. Though im not sure if you had to select what you wanted to backup.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-10 06:21 PM
    There seems to be an issue with the remote bb contact restore currently.

10-17-10 06:34 PM
    I hope you separately backed up your BBM contacts in BBM (options- backup management- backup) before downgrading, as far as I know a regular backup or even a load backup does not save the BBM contacts
    10-17-10 07:29 PM
    Have you made a recent backup using desktop manager? If so, restore it by connecting your device and instructing it to restore.

10-17-10 07:58 PM
    next time if you get it back just back up your contacts
    10-17-10 09:42 PM
    I backed up my BB 2 days before i did the OS downgrade cause my media player stopped playing videos. I didnt want to do a complete WIPE & lose everything, so i thought a downgrade might fix the video player. I only did this because i didnt want to wipe it clean and lose all my emails, contacts, etc. I am not to computer saavy, so i am not sure what backing up on my desktop manager does for me.

Anyways, i was able to restore my BB contacts by cliking OPTION when in the BB messenger & there was a restore feature.
    10-18-10 10:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD