Is there a way to communicate with someone who is using bbm through a desktop/laptop? This would be cool.
    03-06-09 12:58 PM
    I've always wished for this as well. But unfortunately it's not coming anytime soon.
    03-06-09 02:31 PM
    there is a way 2 do that but cost like $4 Afandi Apps - Download PC Client HERE Or as a ZIP file HERE chack it out
    10-27-10 01:06 AM
    SOTI Pocket Controller-Pro for BlackBerry allows you to remote control your BlackBerry device from your desktop, so you can then use BBM from your desktop. It's a bit pricy though because it's got a bunch of other utilities with it, but it's pretty slick.
    12-14-10 11:38 AM
    Saw this post and decided to give it a try. Totally worth the price. Sitting in a cubicle all day and not having to keep switching from my desktop to my BB is just priceless! The guilty pleasure is that it looks like I'm working as I'm on my computer but I'm BBM-ing and sending texts to friends.

The other features for more advanced users are pretty slick I gotta say. Was testing out the remote screen capture and recording - will be quite useful for training videos I do every so often. Installed it at home too and used it first via USB but then got it setup up over WiFi, very handy when I'm on my HTPC and controlling & BBM-ing people while watching the game and surfing the net. Loving this! Link is below for those who want to check it out; totally recommended!

SOTI Pocket Controller Pro for BlackBerry. Remote control for BlackBerry smartphones. Remote control BlackBerry from PC.
    12-15-10 01:22 PM
    Saw the review CrackBerry did a few days ago (Review: SOTI Pocket Controller-Pro for BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com). Just happened to see the comments and Thetnaung posted from SOTI's twitter feed:

@SOTI_Inc Santa's last minute gift before going back to the North Pole: BBM from your Desktop! - 30% off (Promo Code: PCPROBB2011) Pocket Controller Pro For BlackBerry Buy

Figured I'd pass on to those who wanted to check it out and pick up while on sale.
    12-27-10 08:55 AM
    SOTI Pocket controller is awesome. Gives full remote control of the device. You can view it as simple window or in cool skin mode. I downloaded at trial version from mobihand.com and then got a 20% offer valid for 4 days. I ended up buying. SOTI customer service is quick and courteous too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-11 10:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD