My wife tried to form a group in BBM 5 and now I have thei "Groups" Calendar with duplicate entries.

Trying to delete that calendar but it just won't delete.

Have left and deleted the group and uninstalled BBM 5.

Any Ideas?

No service book entry that says cical is left.

Help please?
    11-01-09 09:31 PM
    I'm having a similar issue. My default calendar is duplicating my work calendar so it shows up twice in my calendar view. I'd like to be able to wipe out my device default calendar and go off my work calendar. Any suggestions?
    11-02-09 02:00 PM
    I wiped my whole device and it deleted the group calendar finally.
    Long road to do this though.
    Rim has to fix this!
    11-02-09 02:56 PM
    Please tell me someone has found a better way to do this then wiping the hole device.
    01-20-10 01:22 PM
    I think I found a way around this, but I am on a BB Tour, not a Storm so I can't validate that it works but can't think of a reason why it wouldn't. It does, however, require you to wipe your device to remove the already existing default Groups calendar that you can't get rid of. When you reload your OS, don't load "net_rim_bbgroup_calendar.cod" file from the Java folder. The unfortunate side effect is that you will not be able to view ANY calendars for any groups you are in. Hope this helps! So far it is working for me (6 hours now), and resolved problems I was having using Google Sync.
    04-22-10 05:11 PM
    well...i didn't wipe my device, but i did reload the os without the bbgroup_calendar.cod BUT "groups" still shows up as my default calendar entry even though it's not selected as my default....this def needs to be fixed
    04-23-10 08:42 AM
    spex921,
    would you kindly explain what you mean by wiping the "wiping the device"? do you mean a master reset? also, how do i go about removing the .cod file from the java folder?
    07-07-10 02:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD