With the .591 leak is there a way to delete BBM on your phone? I see that it is in the core list under applications and can not be deleted.

Anyone find a way to delete this? I tried shrink an OS as well, and that did not get rid of it.

Now I know what some will say. Why delete this? Well I do not use it believe it or not, and it just takes up space on my phone.
    03-26-10 09:04 PM
    Did you try through DM or apploader?
    03-26-10 09:11 PM
    Did you try through DM or apploader?
    You can not delete this from DM. I'm surprised others haven't noticed this yet.
    03-26-10 09:55 PM
    You can delete the "net_rim_bbapi_blackberrymessenger.cod" with bbsak.
    03-26-10 10:06 PM
    You can not delete this from DM. I'm surprised others haven't noticed this yet.
    Really? I can delete it from DM if I wanted to and I can delete it from my applications list if I wanted to also.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by berryjunky; 03-26-10 at 10:17 PM.
    03-26-10 10:12 PM
    You can delete the "net_rim_bbapi_blackberrymessenger.cod" with bbsak.

Of course now BBsak will not detect my device lol. Strange enough though it does show my pin number??? It will not read my system files though.

All of this occurred after installing Dv10.
    03-26-10 10:24 PM
    Really? I can delete it from DM if I wanted to and I can delete it from my applications list if I wanted to also.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It is not in my app list but in my core list. This happened after shrinking my OS and getting rid of almost everything on there.
    03-26-10 10:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD